With our modular system, you can easily put together your own brake line. Through the consistent use of screw fittings with a single thread, you can easily combine our lines with all fittings and of course with our quick disconnect couplings.
Our fittings are made exclusively from high quality stainless steel and meet the highest standards in terms of strength and an attractive appearance. The screw fittings not narrow the line cross-section as in many other lines on the market.
The well-known advantages of Stahlflex brake lines are a constant pressure point of the brake and a long-standing consistent braking performance. There is no limit to the practical life such as with rubber hoses that need to be replaced every five year because they become brittle over time and are no longer stable under pressure. We manufacture your lines according to your specifications and requirements.
- Production according to International ECE and EC Directives of the European and German Road Traffic Regulations
- Complies withU.S. standard FMVSS 106, DOT
- Nearly unlimited durable
- Burst pressure 870 bar
- Minimum bending radius 25mm
- Diameter 3,5 x 6,5
- Not flammable
- Operating temperature -75 ° C to + 260 ° C
- Resistant to nearly all weathering
- Steel mesh as per aircraft standards
- Original TEFLON® inner core