We have completely redesigned our motorcycle bikelift eHoover. The statics were revised and the design changed in many places. With the help of modern FEM analysis technology, the statics were checked and redesigned based on the knowledge gained. The result is the new double column construction. In the first step, there will only be one variant that can lift motorcycles with a underframe, such as Harley Davidson. Further adaptations are in the works and will be launched in the course of the next year. The basic construction of the bikelift always remains the same. Only the adaptation of the "fork mount" is newly developed.
The eHoover Heavy Duty makes working on motorcycles a breeze. The electric drive is controlled with a manual control unit connected via a cable. Simply move your motorcycle steplessly to the optimal working height. You can lift the motorcycle up to 60 cm here. The eHoover HD can lift the motorcycle in such a way that you can access and remove both the rear and front wheels.
Raise the motorcycle completely for various types of work, for example on the exhaust system, the clutch, the alternator or the engine. Thanks to the stahlbus® oil drain valve, even changing the oil becomes a pleasure. Things like working on the brake system, replacing wheels, working on the fork or on the steering head bearing are no longer an issue.
Very low-lying frames can also be raised 10cm above the floor.
The optionally available fastening kit with two airline rails and lashing straps makes lifting even safer. This safety measure is particularly useful because the center of gravity shifts during lifting, especially when wheels are removed and installed.
Even if the power goes out, you can always move the motorcycle back down with the help of our integrated emergency lowering function.
The advantages of eHoover HD V2 at a glance:
- A universal lift for all motorcycles with a support frame
- Comfortable, freely adjustable working height
- An electric lifting device for a variety of tasks, including easy wheel installation and removal
- Convenient operation via a cable
- Easy maneuvering even in confined spaces thanks to the four caster wheels
- Enables the simultaneous replacement of both wheels (front + rear), unlike most conventional
- Enables easy and practical maintenance work, such as engine adjustment, especially for machines without a center stand, because the motorcycle is kept horizontal
- Practical accessories available for all maintenance work, such as a storage table, a magnetic screw plate, a socket strip, and many more.
- A new design with a double column for robust and stable lifting thanks to the elaborate FEM method. In this way, you can now lift loads of up to 400 kg without any issues.
- With a new emergency lowering function in the event of a power failure.
The technical data for the eHoover Heavy Duty V2 at a glance:
- Empty weight: 38 kg
- max. lifting weight: 400 kg
- Electrical connection: 110V/220V
- max. stroke: 60 cm
- Material of main column: Steel
- Material of bracket: Steel
- Surface of steel parts: Powder-coated
- Operation: Cable-based manual control unit
- Lowest lifting position: 10 cm
Here you can see videos for assembling and operations of the eHoover Heavy Duty V2 :