A conventional oil change is always associated with spills and dirty hands. Therefore, this system has been developed with which you can perform an oil change completely safe and clean.
The stahlbus®-oil drain valve will easily replace the existing drain screw. When changing the oil, you unscrew the cap and put on the hose connector via quick release. Only when this is locked, the valve opens and the oil can be drained into the provided container.
When disconnecting the hose connector, the valve closes automatically and you only have to turn on the cap.
The oil drain valve can be used universally for cars, motorcycles, industrial, construction machinery, compressors, marine engines, cooling systems and much more. The Oil drain valve is available in three materials: corrosion resistant steel, stainless steel and Ecobrass (brass).
Three different materials
The oil drain valve can be used universally for cars, motorcycles, industrial, construction machinery, compressors, marine engines, cooling systems and much more. Therefor the oil drain valve is offered in the three materials corrosion resistant steel, stainless steel and Ecobrass(Brass). For all applications the right material.
Corrosion resistant steel
Eco-Brass (brass), seawater resistent
The advantages at a glance:
- Easy handling due to quick release
- Drain valve can not be lost
- No risk of burns from hot oil
- Seal change is not necessary
- Sump thread is spared
- Double outlet protection (protective cap and valve)
- Connection to suction possible
- Optimal application for discharge sampling or trapping
- Protective cover against loss through O-ring
- Change oil without tools
- Pure metallic valve seal,so no washing of O-rings possible and no wear
Structure of the Oil drain valve
Thread sizes available:
- M 12 x 1.25
- M 12 x 1.5
- M 12 x 1,75
- M 14 x 1.25
- M 14 x 1.5
- M 16 x 1.5
- M 18 x 1.5
- M 20 x 1.5
- M 22 x 1.5
- M 24 x 1.5
- M 24 x 2.0
- M 26 x 1,5
- 1/2"-20 UNF
- 3/4"-24 UNS 2A
- 3/4"-16 UNF
- 5/8"-18 UNF
- NPT 1/4"-18
- NPT 3/4"-14
- G 1/2" = R 1/2" = 1/2" BSP
- G 3/8" = R 3/8" = 3/8" BSP
- G 3/4" = R 3/4" = 3/4" BSP
- other sives available on demande möglich
Keine ABE oder Eintragung erforderlich!
Thus, the oil change makes fun!
- Valve body, CNC precision turned part made of high quality steel
- Copper seal
- Hose connector, CNC precision turned part made of high quality steel
- High quality hose 40cm long
- Protection cover made of aluminum, anodized
- Illustrated Manual
NEW! Now also available with retainer: